Do you think every builder is compliant with the rules of Vastu shastra while building homes? No! So, if you believe in Vastu Shastra for home, then you have to follow some guidelines and you might need some Vastu tips for home from the best astrologer. For a proper Vastu of your home, you have to consult an experienced and famous astrologer who provides a solution to live a joyful life.
Vastu Shastra Tips for Home- Guidelines
We all have heard of Vastu shastra but most people are not aware of Vastu shastra and why it is important. Vastu shastra is an Indian ancient art. One should follow some Vastu guidelines for their home which are enlisted below:
Vastu Direction for House Entrance
As per the Vastu of your entrance at home, the main entrance of your house should face the north, east, or northeast direction. Before buying or building a house, tips to focus on while designing the house entrance:
- Placing any fountain or water-centric decoration outside the main door should be avoided.
- A shoe rack or dustbin outside the entrance should be avoided.
- The colour of the main door should not be painted black.
- The entrance should be well lit.
Vastu Tips for Bedroom
Bedrooms should be in the southwest direction. Bedrooms in the northeast direction cause health issues, while in the southeast cause quarrels and fights among couples. Some Vastu tips to design the bedroom:
- A mirror or television in front of the bed must be avoided. It causes domestic disruptions and fights.
- The bedroom walls should not be black.
- Temple should not be there in the bedroom.
Vastu Tips for Kitchen
- In the kitchen, bright colour combinations help to activate the fire elements.
- Shades like yellow, light pink, peach, or brown should be used. Avoid using shades of black or red.
- Keep the cooking gas burner in the south-east direction, washbasin or sink in the north-east, and grain jars or those of spices in the south or west direction.
- Don’t keep the kitchen slab or the utensils dirty overnight.
Vastu tips for children’s room
Children’s rooms should evoke as much love, warmth, happiness, and peace.
- Avoid placing the bed in front of a mirror, window, or door. It causes hypertension.
- Remove unused stationery, including pens without a refill, unsharpened pencils, torn books, old books, or newspapers from the room as they attract negative vibrations.
- The study table should be clutter-free for a clear path to success.
- Avoid placing shoes or slippers under the table
- Bookshelves placed on the North-East side of the room should always be made out of wood and not metal.
Vastu Tips for Bathroom/Toilet
Some key tips for healthy sanitation:
- Toilets and bathrooms must face in the north-west direction of the home
- Construct the toilet in the west or north-west
- Use colours of light pastel shades like pink, grey, and light blue.
- Use a mirror on the north or the east wall, and you could place your washbasin accordingly.
- An attached toilet should be avoided in the southeast or southwest corner of the room.
Where should the overhead water tank be installed?
The most important and basic Vastu is the placement of the overhead water tank. It is suitable if you placed the overhead tank in the west or south-west direction of the house.
Colours According to Vastu
Choose shades like white, yellow, pink, coral, green, orange, or blue to leverage positive vibes. Avoid using dark colours for home.
The Shape of the Rooms
Ensure the rooms which follow straight lines and are in a square or rectangular shape. Avoid using any furniture that is circular.
Follow these tips while building your new home, it should be filled with positive energy and you can live a joyful life.